- Tested up to
Ensure WordPress Users Use Strong Passwords
Thousands of WordPress blogs and websites get hacked each year because users use weak passwords. Do not let your WordPress become a statistic; ensure that all your WordPress users use strong passwords and change them frequently with WP Password Policy Manager plugin.
Configurable WordPress Password Policies
Administrators can easily configure the below WordPress password policies with WP Password Policy Manager security plugin:
- Maximum Password Age (ensure WordPress users do not use the same password for a long time)
- Mixed Case Policy (enforce users to use both uppercase and lowercase characters in passwords)
- Numeric Digits Policy (enforce users to use numbers in their passwords)
- Special Characters Policy (enforce users to use special characters in their passwords)
Note: More configurable password policies are planned in the upcoming versions of this plugin.
Built-In Password Policies
The below list of password policies are built in WP Password Policy Manager and cannot be disabled:
- Password cannot be the same as username
- Password cannot be the same as the previous one
WP Password Policy Manager Support
If you need assistance or have any queries about WP Password Policy Manager plugin, get in touch with us by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to WP White Security Plugins Newsletter
Subscribe to the WP White Security Plugins Newsletter to keep yourself up to date with what is new and improved in our WordPress security plugin.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Download WP Password Policy Manager Plugin
Click the Download button below to download WP Password Policy Manager plugin from the official WordPress plugins repository.
Download Free Plugin