How to get Google reCAPTCHA keys?
This article explains how to get the reCAPTCHA keys, which you need to configure in the plugin to add a CAPTCHA check to your WordPress website.
- Navigate to the Google reCAPTCHA admin page
- Click the plus (+) sign in the top right corner
- Enter all the details in the respective field, such as the reCAPTCHA type, domains etc
- Click Submit to save the details
- Once prompted with the Site Key and Secret Key copy them because you will need them when configuring your CAPTCHA.