- Fixed an edge case issue in which the reset all function was not terminating the users’ sessions.
Release notes: Password Policy Manager 2.0: multisite networks support and first time login policy.
- Increased password history policy: plugin can now remember up to 100 passwords per user.
- Improved the text of the email templates used in the plugin.
- Improved the help and about pages (more links, help etc).
- Improved plugin’s error messages.
- Expired passwords can be reset with a wrong password.
- Expired passwords cannot be reset by administrator.
Release notes: Password Policy Manager 1.4: premium trials, advantageous pricing & plugin improvements.
- Reset all passwords functionality works also when policies are disabled.
Improved the plugin’s text and messages (better UX).
- Fixed an issue in which plugin prompts on login pages where incorrect.
- Ability to configure different password policies for different user roles.
- Users can now configure the maximum password length to less than 6 characters (not recommended).
- Generic plugin improvements
- Added Spanish language files.