Release notes: Password Policy Manager 2.2.0: out of the box support for custom login pages & other updates.
- Updated About us page – added reference to our new two-factor authentication plugin.
- Standardized the UI and UX of the user exemption settings.
- Improved validation / checking of all policy settings.
- Password policies inheritance not working properly in some edge cases.
- Plugin loading translation files correctly.
- Plugin settings & data deleted from database when relevant setting is enabled and plugin is uninstalled.
- Plugin shows incorrect message to user when their account is locked (WordPress dormant users check).
Release notes: Password Policy Manager 2.1.0: dormant users policy and support for post login redirect plugins.
- Dormant users policy.
- Setting to specify special characters that cannot be used in passwords.
- Support for post login redirect plugins.
- Reset all passwords functionality now resets all passwords and terminates sessions instantly.
- Updated Freemius SDK to 2.3.2.
- Removed old / obsolete code from the plugin.
- Localized some strings that were hardcoded in js files.
- Setting to exempt users from dormant users checks.
- Fixed some issues with localization and generated new POT file.
- Fixed an edge case issue in which the reset all function was not terminating the users’ sessions.
Release notes: Password Policy Manager 2.0: multisite networks support and first time login policy.
- Increased password history policy: plugin can now remember up to 100 passwords per user.
- Improved the text of the email templates used in the plugin.
- Improved the help and about pages (more links, help etc).
- Improved plugin’s error messages.
- Expired passwords can be reset with a wrong password.
- Expired passwords cannot be reset by administrator.
Release notes: Password Policy Manager 1.4: premium trials, advantageous pricing & plugin improvements.
- Reset all passwords functionality works also when policies are disabled.
Improved the plugin’s text and messages (better UX).
- Fixed an issue in which plugin prompts on login pages where incorrect.
- Ability to configure different password policies for different user roles.
- Users can now configure the maximum password length to less than 6 characters (not recommended).
- Generic plugin improvements
- Added Spanish language files.