Website File Changes Monitor Plugin Changelog
- Scan Now button added to main plugin interface.
- Setting to enable scan debug logs (to help troubleshooting support issues).
- Improved the detection of plugins installed via zip file (not from repo).
- Improved alert for when WSAL is also installed on the same website.
Release notes: Email notifications of file changes on WordPress sites
* Email notifications to site admin when file changes are detected.
* First time install notification to guide the user.
* New “Items per page” drop down menu in all file changes views.
* New setting to delete all data from WordPress database upon plugin uninstall.
* Improved UX: file changes scan results are split in 3 tabs.
* Better handling and detection of symbolic links.
* Reviewed and improved text in the plugin’s settings.
* Added links to the file changes viewer in the plugin’s listing on the plugins page.
* Widtch of pop up window with list of files is now dynamic.
* Added plugin logo to WordPress menu entry.
* File extensions exclusion list no longer reset when scanning is switched off.
- First release – everything is new!