How Secure is your WordPress Blog or Website?
In 2012 over 170,000 WordPress sites were hacked. Are you following standard WordPress security procedures to make sure you’re not leaving any doors wide open to hacker attacks?
The Need for WordPress Security Audit
Even though you have previously hired WordPress security specialists to harden your WordPress site, new WordPress security issues are identified every day. And with business WordPress sites constantly evolving to accommodate business needs, the chances of opening new security holes are very high.
Audit your WordPress Site for Security Holes
Our WordPress security specialists will do a thorough security inspection of:
- WordPress Core Files
- Installed WordPress Plugins
- Files and Directory Permissions
- WordPress database Privileges
- Web Server Configuration and Permissions
- WordPress Users Roles and Capabilities
- And anything else that could lead to a malicious hack attack or malware infection of your WordPress site.
WordPress Security Audit Report
Once the audit is ready you will receive a professional report detailing the state of security of your WordPress site which will also include recommendations on making it more secure.
WordPress Security Audit Price and Payment Options
A complete WordPress Security Audit only costs €200 or $250.
Optional: Pay €245 or $320 for a complete WordPress Security Audit and a 1 hour consultation skype call.
You can pay for such service via Paypal or via a normal international bank transfer.
How the Process Works
Once you fill the form below, the process will proceed as follows:
- You will receive an invoice from us
- You will receive a list of questions from us related to the WordPress security audit process
- Once we receive your answers and the invoice is cleared, we will proceed with auditing your WordPress site
- Once the WordPress security audit is finished we will send you the report and (optional) proceed with the consultation call.
Unless advised otherwise, the security audit of your WordPress is started within the same week and does not affect your WordPress blog or website uptime.